Frequently Asked Questions
• UltimateGraveyard is located 90 minutes from Downtown Los Angeles or 10 minutes East of the Mojave Airport, off Highway 58, in Mojave, California.
• 350 acres of raw Mojave Desert Land.
• Yes, you will need to file for a free permit with the Kern County Film Commission. If your production requires pyrotechnics, stunts, aircraft takeoff and landing, you will also need a permit from the Kern County Fire Department (fees vary).
• Yes, we require a standard $1,000,000 Liability Insurance with Slickforce Inc. listed as Additional Insured
• Currently, there is no power on site. You will need to bring your own generator or power supply. Depending on availability, we also have an optional Production Trailer with a 6500 Watt Honda Generator.
• No. There are hard packed dirt roads that lead to the location. The Location Manager will instruct you where to safely park on the property to avoid the "soft" areas.
• You can book the location with a minimum of 3 days advanced notice (if available), but for more availability, it's best to book 7-14 days or more in advance.
• There are several moderately priced hotels in downtown Mojave (10 minutes from the location). Please contact Kevin at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 213-489-9309 x2 for specific hotel recommendations.
• Yes, for your assistance, saftey of your crew, and to protect the property, a location manager is mandatory (a seperate fee is charged for their time).
• Payment plan options are available, when booking more than 2 weeks in advance. Recurring payment options depend on the length of time remaining before rental date. Please contact Kevin at email@example.com or call 213-489-9309 x2 for specific payment options.